Where Moms Who Blog Go!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello!! Is it me your looking for??

I wanna rock right.now... (Sing?) No, write! I have a blog - because I love to talk (I know, surprise surprise!) And writing is a natural extension, even though I have been told to "never put that in writing..."

These last couple weeks...ok months! have been busy. Really crazy busy - which is a great thing, but also a tire-you-out need a vacation thing; and last week was no exception. Brent and I had over-lapping conferences - one we were contracted to help out with and the other was BlissdomCanada - A 3 day event on all things Social Media that I attended. (A special shout out to my Parents here - they watched all 3 kids during this time - and one day was my Mom's birthday... yes, I am very grateful...)

One of the sessions I attended was about partnering your blog with other online communities... this is something I've been thinking about for a long time now - so the timing was perfect. There is still a lot of research I need to do to see if there is a fit - and if so, where... I mean really, they must love wine, cheese and Starbucks as much as I do!!

I have my eye on a few Communities - a group of other like-minded women that I admire and respect... now to see if the feeling is mutual!

I'm not above sending them wine, cheese and Starbucks Gift Cards...

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment