Where Moms Who Blog Go!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Words to live by ....



QUOTES!! I love Quotes .. as if you haven't noticed that by now ....
and I particularly like this one.... I mean really, who hasn't had their share of struggles? (and if you haven't, well kudos to you - we need to meet for coffee because even though I am on the right path, there are still some hurdles I need to get over!) but this quote gives me hope .. hope that 'this' is worth it .. worth the juggling, the late nights, the self-doubting ... hope that while I might be struggling to make things 'work' - I am making progress.

I've recently teamed up with Opti-Mom (www.opti-mom.ca)to bring her fabulous events to Hamilton - definitely making progress with the event umbrella of Inspire Marketing - but also to get some really cool events happening here in my home town!! Stay tuned for an Event Schedule - hammer-style - to be posted, I promise you will be glad you did!

In addition to the making money side of Inspire, (someone has to support my Starbucks budget...) I am thrilled and very excited that 'Read to Succeed' is getting ready to launch. Our 'give back' to this great community of ours is about to take off. The next few months are going to be no strangers to struggles - we have a tight and aggressive timeline - but I am confident that all this hard work is going to be worth it! Books, kids and our community - what better way to give back.

So when you are struggling with what life throws at you - remember that without it, there would be no progress.... Believe in you!!!

Amanda
Inspire Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment